The Rania Experience encompasses an entire, private island in Faafu Atoll, Republic of Maldives. Locally known as Maafushi the posh-ified piece of land covers just 7 acres, measuring .4 miles and .3 miles wide, and requiring a mere 8 minutes to walk around. But within those 7 acres, .4 x .3 miles, and 8 minutes is a chunk of paradise only a lucky few will ever have the opportunity to bite off. Rania is a hideaway amidst hideaways, an isle with white talc sands, slow dancing coconut palms, and an encircling world of azure blue that rents to only one private party of up to 12 at a time.
In addition to the natural splendor of its beach environment, the exclusive playground includes the Rania Suite, a master bedroom with two guest rooms, a living room, a plunge pool, and a sundeck; and three individual Beach Villas a few paces away, all with private verandas and tropical outdoor bathrooms. Continuing on the upward trek to bliss, the Rania Experience also includes private butlers, an internationally trained crew of personal chefs, a PADI dive instructor, spa therapists, and a dedicated yacht and speedboat captain and crew. All primed to respond to visitors' every wish and whim.
Cuisine is limitless--anything can be whipped up at any time, and paired with premium Champagnes, wines, and spirits. Activities are myriad. Diving one day, a massage the next, a jaunt on the Majesty 86 Gulf Craft luxury cruiser to other Maldive Island beauties just to break up the monotony of 24-hour pampering. For inter-island activities, Rania offers the Waters Edge Bar for sunset drinks by the sea, and the Entertainment Lounge for watching movies on a big-screen home cinema, playing billiards, or even burning off some of the delectable culinary creations in the personal gym.
All-inclusive in the Rania Experience rental rate are:
- Full and exclusive use of the residence, private island and dedicated Yacht.
- A private butler to provide transport from arriving flights at the Malé International Airport to the seaplane terminal and VIP lounge, where a private seaplane will taxi guests to the island.
- Unlimited a la carte dining prepared by chefs catering to personal cuisine preferences and restrictions.
- Unlimited select premium quality Champagnes, wines, and spirits.
- Unlimited spa treatments and therapies at any time.
- Daily cruising of three hours within the atoll on the Rania private yacht.
- Full use of all non-motorized water sports and all associated equipment.
- Use of a crewed traditional fishing boat and speedboat.
- Unlimited experiences including: island hopping; deep sea, line, and reel fishing; sunset and moonlight cruises; and all local island explorations.
- Unlimited diving with a PADI registered dive instructor, including certification.
- Personal attendance by Rania Experience butlers and chefs, as well as a full compliment of island hosts.
People Who Can Afford The Rania Experience
- All NBA starters. Even the punks who are only 20 years old.
- Bill Gates. Though he's kind of pasty. I'm pretty sure he'd return from this sort of tropical escape with full-body skin cancer. Even if he smothered himself in neon sunscreen.
- Tiger Woods' ex-wife. But probably no longer Tiger Woods.
- The late Leona Helmsley's dog.
- The Rania Experience: http://www.raniaexperience.com/lite/en/
- Rania Hideaway Location & Access: http://www.raniaexperience.com/lite/en/location.php
- Rania Island Facilities: http://www.raniaexperience.com/lite/en/living.php
- Rania Experience FAQ: http://www.raniaexperience.com/lite/en/faq.php
- Rania Room Comforts: http://www.raniaexperience.com/lite/en/room.php
- Rania Dining: http://www.raniaexperience.com/lite/en/wine-dine.php
- Rania Private Yacht: http://www.raniaexperience.com/lite/en/yacht.php
- Rania Spa: http://www.raniaexperience.com/lite/en/spa.php
- Contact The Rania Experience: http://www.raniaexperience.com/lite/en/contact.php
- Visiting the Maldives: http://www.themaldives.com/
- Maldives Culture: http://www.themaldives.com/culture/