Capella Pedregal spa resort lounges amongst 24 mountainside and oceanfront acres on the southernmost tip of Mexico's Baja California Peninsula. To reach the premier Los Cabos spread, visitors first travel through the only privately owned tunnel in Mexico, a 300-meter long feat of mathematical wizards called Dos Mares. Heart stoppage continues beyond the resort's dramatic entrance with a courtyard overlooking the point at which the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez, and 96 luxurious rooms and suites with top-tier amenities awaiting inside.
Go to Capella Pedregal if You're Looking for...
Pampering a la tropicale, Capella style. Capella Hotels and Resorts luxury hotel group aims to steep their patrons' experience in unparalleled Mexican hospitality. To make it "an experience that doesn't only cater to your preferences, but comes to define them."
Also, while staying in Capella's Pedregal resort will not come cheap, leaving it likely will. Mexico is still a haven for thrifty travelers, particularly in the eating and drinking departments.
Capella Pedregal Resort and Spa Highlights
- Exquisite Accommodations. Ocean and beachfront rooms and suites each include a terrace with ocean wave views looking out, and specially chosen reading material, premium bedding, and a private plunge pool looking in. Beachfront and ocean view suites add another layer of privacy, and range in size from one to four bedrooms. The biggest of kahunas will go for the Beach Casita Suite, replete with an in-ground infinity plunge pool and warming fire pit that can be directly accessed from the bedroom or bathroom.
- Elegant Pool. For a bigger dip into infinity, head poolside at Capella Pedregal, where the edges of the expansive infinity pool flow out into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. Chaise lounges, cantera stone designed tables, cactus pots, and a full pool menu may be standard at most upscale resorts; Capella's throws in a personal pool server with amenity water, a facial spray, and a woven fan for ladies. The servers adjust umbrella settings throughout the day, bring the likes of fresh ceviche and lobster tacos for lunch, and finish days of vitamin D absorption with a tequila beverage.
- The Auriga Spa. Centering on natural and organic products for custom crafted treatments, Capella Padregal's 10,000 square meter rejuvenation facility treats clients in 10 private rooms shaped into round, pod-like dwellings that open into the outdoor, waterfall-iced spa pool. Private and couples therapies are custom created to suit relaxation-seekers' needs, and include forays into the spa's soothing waters, as well as personalized sound therapy sessions intended to tune the body for a deep state of inner peace. Men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools, and ice rooms await as well.
- Personal Assistant Services. A hallmark of the Capella experience, Personal Assistants help guests with everything from planning vacation activities to booking the best seats at the area's fine restaurants.
- Capella Pedregal Spa Resort: http://www.capellahotels.com/cabosanlucas/default-en.html
- Capella Pedregal Accommodations: http://www.capellahotels.com/cabosanlucas/cabo-san-lucas-,accommodation-en.html
- Capella Pedregal Facilities & Services: http://www.capellahotels.com/cabosanlucas/facilities-en.html
- Capella Pedregal Dining: http://www.capellahotels.com/cabosanlucas/dining-en.html
- Capella Pedregal Spa: http://www.capellahotels.com/cabosanlucas/spa-en.html
- Cabos San Lucas Activities & Attractions: http://www.capellahotels.com/cabosanlucas/activities-en.html